This bestselling text gives students a less rigorous, less mathematical way of learning inorganic chemistry, using the periodic table as a context for exploring chemical properties and uncovering relationships between elements in different groups. The authors help students understand the relevance of the subject to their lives by covering both the historical development and fascinating contemporary applications of inorganic chemistry (especially in regard to industrial processes and environmental issues). The new edition offers new study tools, expanded coverage of biological applications, and new help with problem-solving.
You may also like
Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry: Surface Science and Electrochemistry, Seven Volume Set summarizes current, fundamental knowledge of interfacial...
Written by some of the most talented young chemists in Europe, this text covers most of the groundbreaking issues in chemistry. It provides an account of the...
Volume 4 covers complex compounds: Introduction; structure; stereochemistry and isomerism; nomenclature; bonding theories (VBT, CFT, LFT and MOT); application...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition