Support understanding for the latest Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus (0620) for first examination in 2016. The clear, concise approach will support your EAL learners in understanding crucial scientific concepts. A step-by-step approach to the syllabus will help every learner reach their potential in science. Ensuring you will cover everything, this second edition is up-to-date for the latest Cambridge syllabus, and fully endorsed by Cambridge. It is written by an examiner, to help you support assessment confidence.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF