Engel and Reid’s Quantum Chemistry & Spectroscopy provides a contemporary, conceptual, and visual introduction to physical chemistry. The authors emphasize the vibrancy of physical chemistry today and illustrate its relevance to the world around us, using modern applications drawn from biology, environmental science, and material science. The 4th Edition provides visual summaries of important concepts and connections in each chapter, offers students “just-in-time” math help, and expands content to cover science relevant to physical chemistry. Tutorials in Mastering™ Chemistry reinforce students’ understanding of complex theory in Quantum Chemistry and Thermodynamics as they build problem-solving skills throughout the course.
You may also like
The International System of Units (SI) is the world’s most widely used system of measurement, used every day in commerce and science, and is the modern...
This book presents a comprehensive account of molecular quantum electrodynamics from the perspectives of physics and theoretical chemistry. The first part of...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF