Your students will be engage in the active study of chemistry with CHEMISTRY: THE MOLECULAR SCIENCE, Fourth Edition. Authors Moore, Stanitski, and Jurs infuse their text with timely applications that reveal chemistry as a lively and relevant subject that is fundamental to a broad range of disciplines such as engineering, biology, and environmental science. The Fourth Edition features an enhanced problem-solving methodology, a complete revision of its award-winning art program to even better help students visualize chemical processes at a molecular level, integrated coverage of organic and biochemistry content, and full media integration with OWL Online Web Learning and Go Chemistry.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF