The Fifth Edition’s new coauthor Stacey Lowery Bretz, uses visualization tools―based on Chemistry Education Research and focused on the particulate nature of matter―to help students self assess what they know before, during, and after each chapter. Smartwork5 allows instructors to use this pedagogy as a diagnostic, and students receive hints and answer-specific feedback within the system. New ChemTour animations further support visualization at a molecular level and are integrated throughout the media package.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF