This one-semester Principles of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry textbook is written with the same student-focused, direct writing style that has been so successful in the Smith: Organic Chemistry and two-semester General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry texts. Janice Smith draws on her extensive teaching background to deliver a student-friendly format with limited use of text paragraphs, through concisely written bulleted lists and highly detailed, well-labeled “teaching” illustrations that provides need-to-know information in a succinct style for today’s students. Armed with an excellent macro-to-micro illustration program and many applications to biological, medical, consumer, and environmental topics, this book is a powerhouse of student learning.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF