Chemists in the Petroleum Industry. Despite the continued growth of oil production, operational challenges persist throughout the industry. Curated by well-known experts in the production and refining of oil, this book examines the ways in which chemists are helping the petroleum industry to produce, transport, and refine products more efficiently and sustainably. Engineers, researchers, and students will find this book useful.
You may also like
About Book This book discusses the physics of the dynamics of ions in various ionically conducting materials, and applications including electrical energy...
About Book In this Festschrift dedicated to the 60th birthday of Péter R. Surján, selected researchers in theoretical chemistry present research highlights on...
About Book Essentials of Computational Chemistry provides a balanced introduction to this dynamic subject. Suitable for both experimentalists and theorists, a...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition