Renowned for its easy-to-understand writing style and fresh perspective, John McMurry’s ORGANIC CHEMISTRY WITH BIOLOGICAL APPLICATIONS offers full coverage of the foundations of organic chemistry enhanced by biological examples throughout. Based on user feedback, McMurry continues to discuss the organic chemistry of biological pathways and now adds two dozen additional organic chemistry topics, as well as new problems, new illustrations, and new essays.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition