Supramolecular chemistry is ‘chemistry beyond the molecule’ – the chemistry of molecular assemblies and intermolecular bonds. It is one of today’s fastest growing disciplines, crossing a range of subjects from biological chemistry to materials science; and from synthesis to spectroscopy.Supramolecular Chemistry is an up-to-date, integrated textbook that tells the newcomer to the field everything they need to know to get started. Assuming little in the way of prior knowledge, the book covers the concepts behind the subject, its breadth, applications and the latest contemporary thinking in the area. It also includes coverage of the more important experimental and instrumental techniques needed by supramolecular chemists.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF