Micro nutrient deficiencies are widespread across the globe in both developed and developing countries. These deficiencies pose a serious threat to long-term health and longevity. Deficiencies in key minerals, such as magnesium and potassium, increase the risk of chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease and diabetes. It is estimated that 1 out of 3 people in the United States has at least 10 minerals they are deficient in. Those 10 minerals being potassium, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper, selenium, chromium, molybdenum and boron. The Mineral Fix is a comprehensive guide about the role of essential minerals in the human diet. It includes information on all 17 of the essential minerals that humans need for proper physiological function and survival as well as the 5 possibly essential minerals that also have an important role in overall health.
You may also like
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition