This book illustrates and teaches the finer details of the tactics and strategies employed in the synthesis of organic molecules. As well as providing model answers to the problems, the book discusses, in detail, the reasons why particular strategies are chosen, and why, in given circumstances, alternative methods or routes may or may not be appropriate. As such it could be used as a stand alone volume for the teaching of organic chemistry with a modern and appropriate emphasis on synthesis. Extensive cross referencing to Principles of Organic Synthesis allows the two books to be used as companion volumes.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition