As a market leader, PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS is one of the most powerful brands in the physics market. However, rather than resting on that reputation, the new edition of this text marks a significant advance in the already excellent quality of the book. While preserving concise language, state of the art educational pedagogy, and top-notch worked examples, the Eighth Edition features a unified art design as well as streamlined and carefully reorganized problem sets that enhance the thoughtful instruction for which Raymond A. Serway and John W. Jewett, Jr. earned their reputations.
You may also like
Three aspects are developed in this book: modeling, a description of the phenomena and computation methods. A particular effort has been made to provide a...
University Physics with Modern Physics, 12th Edition continues an unmatched history of innovation and careful execution that was established by the bestselling...
This long-awaited and extensive revision maintains Giancoli’s reputation for creating carefully crafted, highly accurate and precise physics texts...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF