…this is organic chemistry stripped to its bare essentials, but at 6.95 it must be the year’s best value.’ John Emsley. New Scientist Work Out Organic Chemistry will be an important aid for all students studying Organic Chemistry at HNC level. Each chapter provides concise notes providing all the essential information followed by fully worked examples in which the author shows how to tackle all the different types of problems which can occur at this level. Each chapter concludes with further questions, taken from real examination papers, for the reader to monitor progress. There is an introductory chapter giving advice to the student on exam technique.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF