his bestselling textbook contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers.Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study.Stretch more able students with extension activities.The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion Key skills and experiments included.Full digital package – offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like!
You may also like
For nearly 30 years, Paul Tipler’s Physics for Scientists and Engineers has set the standard in the introductory calculus-based physics course for...
In addition to his ground-breaking research, Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg is known for a series of highly praised texts on various aspects of physics...
Richard Wolfson’s Essential University Physics, Third Edition is a concise and progressive calculus-based physics textbook that offers clear writing, great...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF