Organic Chemistry Concepts: An EFL Approach provides an introductory overview of the subject, to enable the reader to understand many critical, experimental facts. Designed to cover a single-semester course or a needed review on the principles of Organic Chemistry, the book is written and organized for readers whose first language is not English. Approximately 80% of the words used are drawn from the list of the 2,000 most common English words; the remaining 20% includes necessary technical words, common chemistry terms, and well-known academic words (per the Academic Word List). The book has been class-tested internationally as well as with native English speakers, and differs from other introductory textbooks in the subject both in its coverage and organization, with a particular focus on common problem areas.
Organic Chemistry Concepts An EFL Approach Free Download
April 5, 2022
You may also like
Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds A Practical Guide PDF
This series reflects the breadth of modern research in inorganic chemistry and fulfils the need for advanced texts. The series covers the whole range of...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 30 PDF
Organophosphorus Chemistry provides a comprehensive annual review of the literature. Coverage includes phosphines and their chalcogenides, phosphonium salts...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 20 PDF
Professor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the University of Sheffield, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related...
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF
- A Modern Theory of Integration Volume 32 PDF