This Book Explains All Aspects Of Organic Chemistry And Provides A Thorough Drill To Students Preparing For Various Examinations. Each Chapter Is Systematically Organised In Terms Of The Following Components.(I) Theory : Basic Concepts Are Clearly Explained And The Various Definitions, Equations And Formulae Are Highlighted.(Ii) Summary : Designed For A Quick Review And Recall Of The Basic Definitions And Formulae.(Iii) Exercises : Comprising A Vide Variety Of Problems And Objective Questions Including Multiple Choice, True/False And Fill-In-The Blanks. Questions From Various Entrance Examinations Are Included.(Iv) Solutions : Complete Answers And Solutions Of The Exercises Are Provided.The Book Provides A Comprehensive Grasp Of Organic Chemistry And Enables The Students To Master The Subject Through Practice And Self-Test. With This Book, Students Can Prepare For Their Examinations With Skill And Complete Confidence. The Book Would Be Equally Useful For B.Sc. Students As Well As For Candidates Preparing For Engineering And Medical Entrance Examinations.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF