This book constructs the mathematical apparatus of classical mechanics from the beginning, examining basic problems in dynamics like the theory of oscillations and the Hamiltonian formalism. The author emphasizes geometrical considerations and includes phase spaces and flows, vector fields, and Lie groups. Discussion includes qualitative methods of the theory of dynamical systems and of asymptotic methods like averaging and adiabatic invariance.
You may also like
This book offers the reader an overview of recent developments of integral equations on time scales. It also contains elegant analytical and numerical methods...
Now considered a classic text on the topic, Measure and Integral: An Introduction to Real Analysis provides an introduction to real analysis by first...
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF