For students who just need to know the vital concepts of physics,whether as a refresher, for exam prep, or as a reference,Physics Essentials For Dummies is a must-have guide. Free oframp-up and ancillary material, Physics Essentials ForDummies contains content focused on key topics only. Itprovides discrete explanations of critical concepts taught in anintroductory physics course, from force and motion to momentum andkinetics. This guide is also a perfect reference for parents whoneed to review critical physics concepts as they help high schoolstudents with homework assignments, as well as for adult learnersheaded back to the classroom who just need a refresher of the coreconcepts.
You may also like
For nearly 30 years, Paul Tipler’s Physics for Scientists and Engineers has set the standard in the introductory calculus-based physics course for...
In addition to his ground-breaking research, Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg is known for a series of highly praised texts on various aspects of physics...
Richard Wolfson’s Essential University Physics, Third Edition is a concise and progressive calculus-based physics textbook that offers clear writing, great...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF