This book describes basic methods and algorithms used in modern, real problems likely to be encountered by engineers and scientists – and fosters an understanding of why mathematical techniques work and how they can be derived from first principles. Assumes no previous exposure to linear algebra. Presents applications hand in hand with theory, leading readers through the reasoning that leads to the important results. Provides theorems and proofs where needed. Features abundant exercises after almost every subsection, in a wide range of difficulty. A thorough reference for engineers and scientists.
You may also like
Integral Points on Algebraic Varieties An Introduction to Diophantine Geometry by Pietro Corvaja PDF
This book is intended to be an introduction to Diophantine geometry. The central theme of the book is to investigate the distribution of integral points on...
Most abstract algebra texts begin with groups, then proceed to rings and fields. While groups are the logically simplest of the structures, the motivation for...
Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF