Each chapter describes relevant background theory followed by specialized results. Hundreds of identities, inequalities, and matrix facts are stated clearly and rigorously with cross references, citations to the literature, and illuminating remarks. Beginning with preliminaries on sets, functions, and relations,Matrix Mathematics covers all of the major topics in matrix theory, including matrix transformations; polynomial matrices; matrix decompositions; generalized inverses; Kronecker and Schur algebra; positive-semidefinite matrices; vector and matrix norms; the matrix exponential and stability theory; and linear systems and control theory.
You may also like
Algebra for College Students is designed to provide students with the algebra background needed for further college-level mathematics courses. The unifying...
Integral Points on Algebraic Varieties An Introduction to Diophantine Geometry by Pietro Corvaja PDF
This book is intended to be an introduction to Diophantine geometry. The central theme of the book is to investigate the distribution of integral points on...
Most abstract algebra texts begin with groups, then proceed to rings and fields. While groups are the logically simplest of the structures, the motivation for...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF