The Kronecker product of matrices plays a central role in mathematics and in applications found in engineering and theoretical physics. These applications are signal processing, statistical physics, quantum groups and quantum computers. This book provides a comprehensive introduction to the Kronecker product of matrices together with its software implementation in C++ using an object-oriented design.
You may also like
Provides review of mathematical concepts, advice on using graphing calculators, test-taking tips, and full-length sample exams with explanatory answers.
Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 12 full‑length practice tests 4 AB practice tests and 4 BC practice tests in the book, including one diagnostic test each...
Anton, Bivens & Davis latest issue of Calculus Early Transcendentals Single Variable continues to build upon previous editions to fulfill the needs of a...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF