Super Linear Algebras are built using super matrices. These new structures can be applied to all fields in which linear algebras are used. Super characteristic values exist only when the related super matrices are super square diagonal super matrices.Super diagonalization, analogous to diagonalization is obtained. These newly introduced structures can be applied to Computer Sciences, Markov Chains, and Fuzzy Models.
You may also like
Algebra for College Students is designed to provide students with the algebra background needed for further college-level mathematics courses. The unifying...
Integral Points on Algebraic Varieties An Introduction to Diophantine Geometry by Pietro Corvaja PDF
This book is intended to be an introduction to Diophantine geometry. The central theme of the book is to investigate the distribution of integral points on...
Most abstract algebra texts begin with groups, then proceed to rings and fields. While groups are the logically simplest of the structures, the motivation for...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF