The Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications series lies at the interface of pure and applied mathematics. Many differential equations are motivated by problems arising in diversified fields such as mechanics, physics, differential geometry, engineering, control theory, biology, and economics. The series is open to both theoretical and applied aspects, hopefully stimulating a fruitful interaction between the two sides, and publishes monographs, polished notes arising from lectures and seminars, graduate level texts, and proceedings of focused and refereed conferences.
You may also like
With nearly 4,500 exercises, Discrete Mathematics provides ample opportunities for students to practice, apply, and demonstrate conceptual understanding...
A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical...
Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems 8th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF