Use this pocket guide to learn veterinary instruments and equipment at a glance! Veterinary Instruments and Equipment, Third Edition shows hundreds of detailed, full-color photographs of instruments and describes how and when each is used. A flashcard-style format makes it easy to flip through the pages, so you will quickly become familiar with commonly used equipment. An Evolve companion website includes instrument photographs that may be rotated 360 degrees so that you can zoom in to see close-ups of the different tips. With this knowledge, you’ll prove a valuable member of the clinical team!
You may also like
Now in its Fifth Edition, Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals provides a basic understanding of domestic animal anatomy and physiology...
Providing accurate, at-a-glance information on managing the diseases of birds and exotic pets, Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Birds and Exotic Pets is the only...
This unique atlas on Bovine Anatomy combines the advantages of both topographical and systems based methods of anatomy. Each page of text faces a full page of...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF