Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms: Capsules covers the development, composition, and manufacture of capsules. Despite the important role that capsules play in drug delivery and product development, few comprehensive texts on the science and technology of capsules have been available for the research and academic environments. This text addresses this gap, discussing how capsules provide unique capabilities and options for dosage form design and formulation.
You may also like
About Book Now in full color, Applied Pharmacology for Veterinary Technicians, 5th Edition shows you how to administer prescribed drugs to animals, calculate...
About Book Covers general aspects, such as formulation, absorption, distribution, and molecular mechanisms of action of medicinal agents, then looks at various...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF