Arthropod transmitted infections continue to be a front-line issue in all regions of the world. Understanding the insects that transmit diseases, the mechanisms of infection and the resulting diseases is vital to doctors, veterinarians, public health workers and disease control agencies. This major reference examines the biology, classification and control of arthropods that cause disease in animals and humans. The morphology, taxonomy and phylogeny of fleas, flies, lice, mites, midges,
You may also like
This user-friendly guide to medical mathematics helps veterinary technician students develop the math skills required before going into the practice setting...
This pioneering book offers an introduction to photodynamic therapy, a promising new approach in the treatment of complex diseases like cancer and microbial...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF