Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a welcome addition to an exciting new series that is specifically designed, using an accessible note-based style, to provide rapid and easy access to up-to-date clinical and diagnostic information.Veterinary ophthalmology has expanded considerably over the last few years. With all the specialist ophthalmology books now available, there is a need for a concise reference book in this area. Aimed at veterinary surgeons and veterinary students, Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology provides the reader with all the essential information required to diagnose and manage ophthalmic disorders in dogs, cats, rabbits, horses and farm animals.
You may also like
Recognize, diagnose, and manage a wide range of common ocular conditions with Slatter’s Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 5th Edition. Covering small...
About Book This new edition retains the successful problem-oriented approach and full color text of the previous edition, along with wide coverage of all...
About Book Essentials of Veterinary Ophthalmology, Third Edition offers an updated introduction to the diagnosis and clinical management of ocular conditions...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF