From core concepts to current applications, Chemistry: The Practical Science makes the connections from chemistry concepts to the world we live in, developing effective problem solvers and critical thinkers for today’s visual, technology-driven world. Students learn to appreciate the role of asking questions in the process of chemistry and begin to think like chemists. In addition, real-world applications are interwoven throughout the narrative, examples, and exercises, presenting core chemical concepts in the context of everyday life. This integrated approach encourages curiosity and demonstrates the relevance of chemistry and its uses in students’ lives, their future careers, and their world. For this Media Enhanced Edition, a wealth of online support is seamlessly integrated with the textbook content to complete this innovative program.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF