This new, thoroughly revised and expanded 3rd edition of a classic gives a comprehensive coverage of modern probability in a single book. It is a truly modern text, providing not only classical results but also material that will be important for future research. Much has been added to the previous edition, including eight entirely new chapters on subjects like random measures, Malliavin calculus, multivariate arrays, and stochastic differential geometry. Apart from important improvements and revisions, some of the earlier chapters have been entirely rewritten. To help the reader, the material has been grouped together into ten major areas, each arguably indispensable to any serious graduate student and researcher, regardless of their specialization.
You may also like
A First course in Ordinary Differential Equations provides a detailed introduction to the subject focusing on analytical methods to solve ODEs and theoretical...
Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems 8th Edition strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and quantitative approaches to the study...
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF