The Second Edition of author Steven Bachrach’s highly acclaimed Computational Organic Chemistry reflects the tremendous advances in computational methods since the publication of the First Edition, explaining how these advances have shaped our current understanding of organic chemistry. Readers familiar with the First Edition will discover new and revised material in all chapters, including new case studies and examples. There’s also a new chapter dedicated to computational enzymology that demonstrates how principles of quantum mechanics applied to organic reactions can be extended to biological systems. Computational Organic Chemistry covers a broad range of problems and challenges in organic chemistry where computational chemistry has played a significant role in developing new theories or where it has provided additional evidence to support experimentally derived insights. Readers do not have to be experts in quantum mechanics.
You may also like
January 11, 2023
Based on 12th Syllabus, Maharashtra Board. Target publication. Written according to 2012-13 text book. Brand new. Has chapter wise formulae, notes, short cuts...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF