One shot to stop an empire. Mitch Herron has a bullet in his gut and a cell to call home. But when a problem arises that only Herron’s unique brand of carnage can solve, he’s put to work for his captor in return for the chance to keep breathing. As he plays his part in a gambit that will kill thousands and enslave millions, Herron baulks when the mission gets personal. But extracting himself from this mess will mean defying an empire. If he fails, there’s a hole with his name on it.
You may also like
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF