Intended for students who have already completed a one-year course in elementary calculus, this rigorous two-part treatment advances from functions of one variable to those of several variables. Topics include differentiation, multiple integrals, and line and surface integrals. Complete solutions to all problems appear at the end. 1971 edition.
You may also like
This text provides a strong foundation to precalculus that focuses on a small number of key topics thereby emphasising depth of understanding rather than...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF