Foundations of Mathematics offers the university student or interested reader a unique reference book by covering the basics of algebra, trigonometry, geometry, and calculus. It offers a unique experience for readers to understand different areas of mathematics in one clear, concise text. There are many instances in the book to demonstrate the interplay and interconnectedness of these topics. It presents definitions and examples throughout for clear, easy learning. Numerous exercises are included at the ends of the chapters, and readers are encouraged to complete all of them as an essential part of working through the book. Instructors’ resources are available upon adoption.
You may also like
Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for...
James Stewart’s well-received Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart follows in the path of the other best-selling books by this...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF