An introduction to differential and integral calculus, Fundamentals of Calculus presents key topics suited for a variety of readers in fields ranging from entrepreneurship and economics to environmental and social sciences. Practical examples from a variety of subject areas are featured throughout each chapter and step-by-step explanations for the solutions are presented. Specific techniques are also applied to highlight important information in each section, including symbols interspersed throughout to further reader comprehension. In addition, the book illustrates the elements of finite calculus with the varied formulas for power, quotient, and product rules that correlate markedly with traditional calculus. Featuring calculus as the “mathematics of change,” each chapter concludes with a historical notes section.
You may also like
The new Sixth Edition of Anton’s Calculus is a contemporary text that incorporates the best features of calculus reform, yet preserves the main structure...
Precálculo 2ed es adaptable y está diseñado para satisfacer las necesidades de diversos cursos de precálculo. Es un texto integral que abarca más temas que un...
Calculus & Its Applications builds intuition with key concepts of calculus before the analytical material. For example, the authors explain the derivative...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF