An introduction to differential and integral calculus, Fundamentals of Calculus presents key topics suited for a variety of readers in fields ranging from entrepreneurship and economics to environmental and social sciences. Practical examples from a variety of subject areas are featured throughout each chapter and step-by-step explanations for the solutions are presented. Specific techniques are also applied to highlight important information in each section, including symbols interspersed throughout to further reader comprehension. In addition, the book illustrates the elements of finite calculus with the varied formulas for power, quotient, and product rules that correlate markedly with traditional calculus. Featuring calculus as the “mathematics of change,” each chapter concludes with a historical notes section.
You may also like
Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for...
James Stewart’s well-received Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart follows in the path of the other best-selling books by this...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF