Problems in Real Analysis: Advanced Calculus on the Real Axis features a comprehensive collection of challenging problems in mathematical analysis that aim to promote creative, non-standard techniques for solving problems. This self-contained text offers a host of new mathematical tools and strategies which develop a connection between analysis and other mathematical disciplines, such as physics and engineering. A broad view of mathematics is presented throughout; the text is excellent for the classroom or self-study. It is intended for undergraduate and graduate students in mathematics, as well as for researchers engaged in the interplay between applied analysis, mathematical physics, and numerical analysis.
You may also like
Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Lial, Greenwell, and Ritchey, is our most applied text to date, making the math relevant and accessible for...
James Stewart’s well-received Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart follows in the path of the other best-selling books by this...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF