This book provides a self-contained presentation of the mathematical foundations, constructions, and tools necessary for studying problems where the modeling, optimization, or control variable is no longer a set of parameters or functions but the shape or the structure of a geometric object. Shapes and Geometries: Analysis, Differential Calculus, and Optimization presents the extensive, recently developed theoretical foundation to shape optimization in a form that can be used by the engineering community. It also clearly explains the state-of-the-art developments in a mathematical language that will attract mathematicians to open questions in this important field.
You may also like
Mike Sullivan’s time-tested approach focuses students on the fundamental skills they need for the course: preparing for class, practicing with homework, and...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF