Reggie Nelson had a tough childhood growing up on a council estate in east London. His father suddenly died and his mother had to work multiple jobs just to get by. But when she had to collect Reggie from a cell where he, at only 12, was being held for troublemaking, he knew he needed to change. After catching an episode of How’d You Get So Rich?, Reggie was inspired to get any advice he could to help him turn his life around. So, he got on a train to London’s most affluent areas and started knocking on doors. What he found was more powerful than he thought possible – and changed the course of his life.
You may also like
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF