Discrete Mathematical Structures teaches students the mathematical foundations of computer science, including logic, Boolean algebra, basic graph theory, finite state machines, grammars, and algorithms. Authors Malik and Sen employ a classroom-tested, student-focused approach that is conducive to effective learning. Each chapter motivates students through the use of real-world, concrete examples, and ample exercise sets provide additional practice. All chapters contain extensive Worked-Out Exercises designed to demonstrate problem-solving techniques.
You may also like
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
Differential forms satisfying the A-harmonic equations have found wide applications in fields such as general relativity, theory of elasticity, quasiconformal...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF