An introduction to pharmaceutical chemistry for undergraduate pharmacy, chemistry and medicinal chemistry students. Essentials of Pharmaceutical Chemistry is a chemistry introduction that covers all of the core material necessary to provide an understanding of the basic chemistry of drug molecules. Now a core text on many university courses, it contains numerous worked examples and problems. The 4th edition includes new chapters on Chromatographic Methods of Analysis, and Medicinal Chemistry The Science of Drug Design.
You may also like
This book gives a comprehensive overview about medicinal inorganic chemistry. Topics like targeting strategies, mechanism of action, Pt-based antitumor drugs...
Largely driven by major improvements in the analytical capability of mass spectrometry, proteomics is being applied to broader areas of experimental biology...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF