Ideal for those studying biochemistry for the first time, this proven book balances scientific detail with readability and shows you how principles of biochemistry affect your everyday life. Designed throughout to help you succeed (and excel!), the book includes in-text questions that help you master key concepts, end-of-chapter problem sets grouped by problem type that help you prepare for exams, and state-of-the art visuals that help you understand key processes and concepts. In addition, visually dynamic “Hot Topics” cover the latest advances in the field, while “Biochemical Connections” demonstrate how biochemistry affects other fields, such as health and sports medicine. The accompanying OWL homework offers end-of-chapter problems in digital form, giving you on-demand access to hints, solutions, and other information directly related to the problem.
You may also like
Environmental Chemistry is a relatively young science. Interest in this subject, however, is growing very rapidly and, although no agreement has been reached...
An up-to-date reference reflecting the significant advances and important breakthroughs made in this emerging discipline over the last decade. As such, the...
Biomedical Inorganic Polymers Bioactivity and Applications of Natural and Synthetic Polymeric Inorganic Molecules PDF
In recent years, inorganic polymers have attracted much attention in nano biomedicine, in particular in the area of regenerative medicine and drug delivery...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF