This adapted version of one of the world’s most well-known books on Organic Chemistry combines the Solomon’s, Fryhle and Synder approach to Organic Chemistry with engineering entrance examinations requirements. The book has been reorganized based on the challenges faced by the students preparing for engineering entrance in terms of practice problems and clarity of theories. The relevance to exams is enhanced by elaborating concepts related to the syllabus, removing irrelevant topics and addition of specific problems at the end of each Chapter.
You may also like
November 23, 2022
Everything physical is made up of the elements and the infinite variety of molecules they form when they combine with each other. In Molecules, Theodore Gray...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF