Written for mechanical, aeronautical, and civil engineering students, this book demonstrates how MATLAB functions can be used to solve systems of linear equations, ordinary differential equations, roots of transcendental equations, curve-fitting problems, statistical problems, optimization problems, control systems problems, and stress analysis problems. The text reviews the essentials involved in writing computer programs as well as fundamental aspects of MATLAB and Simulink. Many numerical and analytical methods that support MATLAB functions are also presented.
You may also like
Higher Engineering Mathematics has helped thousands of students to succeed in their exams by developing problem-solving skills, It is supported by over 600...
Complex Analytic Methods for Partial Differential Equations An Introductory Text by Heinrich G W Begehr PDF
This is an introductory text for beginners who have a basic knowledge of complex analysis, functional analysis and partial differential equations. Riemann and...
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions and Self-Similar Solutions by Mi-Ho Giga PDF
The purpose of this book is to present typical methods (including rescaling methods) for the examination of the behavior of solutions of nonlinear partial di...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition