This book has been designed to provide relevant and the best study material for the preparation of Indian National Physics Olympiad (INPhO) conducted by the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education. The book is equally useful for National Standard Examination in Physics (NSEP) and other Physics Olympiads. This book has been designed to give the students an insight and proficiency into almost all the areas of Physics asked in various Physics Olympiads. The present book has been divided into 10 chapters namely Particle Mathematics, Collision Mechanics, Gravitation and Properties of Matter, Simple Harmonic Motion and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism, Electro Magnetic Induction and AC, Geometrical Optics and Modern Physics, each sub-divided into number of topics as per the syllabi of the INPhO.
You may also like
This book is an algebra based treatment of electricity, magnetism and introduction to modern physics. The concepts discussed include electric forces and...
Here is the most practical, complete, and easy-to-use guide available for understanding physics and the physical world. Even if you don’t consider...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF