This bestselling textbook is now in its fourth edition. The strengths of the previous edition have been preserved and the book still contains a unique blend of text, colour photographs, imaging and diagrams, describing the gross systematic and topographical anatomy of domestic mammals. The revised edition has been fully updated and contains many new drawings in colour and replacement photographs. Throughout the book the authors focus on anatomical relationships to clinical conditions and where appropriate, to microscopic anatomy, histology, embryology and physiology. Greatest emphasis is given to dog, cat and horse, with relevant information on ox/cow, pig, sheep, goat and rabbit. The book combines meticulous science and superb illustrations, and is a life-long source of reference for veterinary students, practitioners, educators and researchers.
You may also like
Providing accurate, at-a-glance information on managing the diseases of birds and exotic pets, Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Birds and Exotic Pets is the only...
ECG Interpretation in Critically Ill Dog and Cat is a clinical reference on the diagnosis and management of arrhythmias occurring in critically ill canine and...
- Geometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF
- Geometry Through History Euclidean, Hyperbolic, and Projective Geometries PDF
- Handbook of Seafood and Seafood Products Analysis PDF
- Important Figures of Analytical Chemistry from Germany in Brief Biographies From the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century PDF
- Perspectives on Projective Geometry A Guided Tour Through Real and Complex Geometry PDF