Veterinary Technician’s Daily Reference Guide: Canine and Feline, Third Edition provides a quick reference to all aspects of a technician’s daily responsibilities in clinical practice. Retaining the tabular format for easy access, the Third Edition adds more in-depth skill descriptions, allowing the technician to reach an even higher level of care. Coverage ranges from anatomy and preventative care to diagnostic and patient care skills, pain management, anesthesia, and pharmacology. Now fully revised and updated, the book is designed to build on a veterinary technician’s current knowledge, acting as a quick refresher in the daily clinic setting. A companion website offers forms and worksheets, training materials, review questions, vocabulary flashcards, links to online resources, and the figures from the book in PowerPoint. The Third Edition is an invaluable practical resource for increasing confidence and improving technical skills for veterinary technicians.
You may also like
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
As a holistic veterinarian and scientist, Dr. Gary Richter helps dog and cat owners to navigate the thicket of treatment options and separate the fact from the...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF