Anesthesia for Veterinary Technicians is a highly practical guide to anesthesia skills for veterinary technicians published in association with the Academy of Veterinary Technician Anesthetists (AVTA). Packed with hints and tips to aid technicians in the practice of veterinary anesthesia, the book offers an essential resource to building anesthesia skills and improving knowledge. Encompassing both background knowledge and practical application of anesthesia-related skills, Anesthesia for Veterinary Technicians is a valuable resource for veterinary technicians of all skill levels.
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF