The branch of medicine that deals with the causes, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of animals is called veterinary medicine. There has been rapid progress in this field and its applications are finding their way across multiple industries. It aims to cover a wide range of topics that are essential in understanding the field of clinical veterinary medicine. This book will also provide interesting topics for research which readers can take up. Different approaches, evaluations, methodologies and advanced studies in this field have been included in this book. For all those who are interested in veterinary sciences and medicine the case studies included in this book will serve as excellent guide to develop a comprehensive understanding.
You may also like
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
As a holistic veterinarian and scientist, Dr. Gary Richter helps dog and cat owners to navigate the thicket of treatment options and separate the fact from the...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF