The branch of medicine that deals with the causes, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of animals is called veterinary medicine. There has been rapid progress in this field and its applications are finding their way across multiple industries. It aims to cover a wide range of topics that are essential in understanding the field of clinical veterinary medicine. This book will also provide interesting topics for research which readers can take up. Different approaches, evaluations, methodologies and advanced studies in this field have been included in this book. For all those who are interested in veterinary sciences and medicine the case studies included in this book will serve as excellent guide to develop a comprehensive understanding.
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF