Build a strong foundation for understanding how medications may help or potentially harm animals. Fundamentals of Pharmacology for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition, follows a body-systems approach making it easy to correlate basic anatomy and physiology with the drugs used to treat diseases of each body system. A strong foundation of drug administration, pharmacokinetics, measurement systems, as well as drug approval and safety provides the concepts necessary to understand drug actions and safe drug administration. A Study WARETM CD-ROM accompanies the book which provides additional practice via quizzes or games.
You may also like
This year’s Symposium marked the 26th year of Merial’s stewardship of the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program (MVSP), which funds a 10-12 week hands...
The Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Scholars Program (BIVSP) enables veterinary schools to introduce first and second year veterinary medical students to...
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF