The newly revised Second Edition of Textbook for the Veterinary Assistant delivers a complete exploration of the veterinary assisting curriculum and acts as a comprehensive text for students and instructors. The book discusses all aspects of the curriculum approved by the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America. The book is thoroughly updated to reflect cutting-edge advances in veterinary practice and includes a new chapter on laboratory considerations and an updated chapter on avian and exotics covering popular exotic pets. Readers get access to an expanded companion website that offers teaching PowerPoints, homework assignments, self-assessment tests and quizzes, multiple-choice questions, teaching activities, breed study guides, and instructional video clips.
You may also like
The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this...
As a holistic veterinarian and scientist, Dr. Gary Richter helps dog and cat owners to navigate the thicket of treatment options and separate the fact from the...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF