Whey Protein Production, Chemistry, Functionality and Applications explores the science and technology behind the rapidly increasing popularity of this most versatile of dairy by-products. With its richly nutritious qualities, whey protein has been widely used in the food industry for many years. The last decade has, however, seen manufacturers develop many innovative and exciting new applications for it, both in food and other areas. Taking account of these advances, this insightful work offers a full explanation of the technological and chemical breakthroughs that have made whey protein more in-demand than ever before. Topics covered include manufacturing technologies, thermal and chemical modifications, non-food uses, denaturation and interactions, and more.
You may also like
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and Applications is a comprehensive source of information about a wide range of industrially important fatty acids. This...
Analytical chemistry is increasingly becoming an important basis for decision making in science, economy, trade, health care, environmental and consumer...
- Geometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF
- Geometry Through History Euclidean, Hyperbolic, and Projective Geometries PDF
- Handbook of Seafood and Seafood Products Analysis PDF
- Important Figures of Analytical Chemistry from Germany in Brief Biographies From the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century PDF
- Perspectives on Projective Geometry A Guided Tour Through Real and Complex Geometry PDF